大溫哥華中華文化中心 Chinese Cultural Centre
- Twelve Chinese Zodiac Animals Celebrating the Traditional Chinese New Year 十二生肖迎新春圖片展
- Opening Reception: January 31, 2016 2:00pm
Exhibition Dates: January 31 – February 28, 2016. Admission by donation.
中華會館 Chinese Benevolent Association
- Vancouver Chinatown Spring Festival – Cultural Fair
- The Cultural Fair will be held on both days over the weekend on February 13th and 14th. This celebrative fair will feature multicultural performances, special lion dance grand finale, martial arts demonstration and more. To be held at the Sun Yat-Sen Plaza (50 East Pender Street).
- The 43rd Chinatown Spring Festival Parade – Year of the Monkey
- The Chinese New Year Parade will return for the 43rd time on Sunday, February 14th, 2016. This signature event of Vancouver’s Chinatown will feature lion dances, cultural dance troupes, marching bands, martial arts performances and much more. This is an annual cultural extravaganza not to be missed. The parade will begin at 11 am.